Bradford Gold complies with the New Zealand Building Code.
- Clause H1 Energy Efficiency – Bradford meets these requirements
- Clause F2 Hazardous Building Materials – Bradford meets these requirements and WILL NOT present a health risk to anyone.
- Clause B2 Durability –Bradford meets these requirements.
- Clause E3 Internal Moisture – Bradford will contribute to meeting these requirements.
- Made with up to 65% of recycled glass
Other insulation products offere by Coast2Coast are:
The Autex range of polyester products including “Greenstuff Underfloor” and ” Greenstuff masonry blanket” used for the insulation of concrete and block walls.
- Durability -Autex is backed by a 50 year product warranty.
- Fire safe – Autex is 100% non-flammable and meets all the relevant fire standards for NZBC compliance including downlights.
- High performance – Is not affected by moisture, mould or mildew, and is naturally resistant to insect and vermin attack, and exceeds all requirements of the NZ building code.
- Safe to touch -Is 100% polyester (like a duvet) so there’s no nasty itching. Does not require protective clothing for handling or installation.
- Recycled content – manufactured using a minimum of 45% recycled PET plastics. Also recyclable at the end of it’s life.
More info please visit www.autexindustries.com/greenstuff/
Rigid polystyrene foam sheet, mainly used for sub-floor installation.
For more information about Rigid Polystyrene foam sheets, please visit their website.